Connect with designers at the discipline’s premier event
Legacy ticket platform.
What does my ticket give access to?
- Ticket labeled Interaction 18 conference: Access to the 3-days main conference (6-8 February 2018), the opening party (5 February 2018) and the closing party (8 February 2018)
- Ticket labeled Workshop: Access to the selected workshop (5 February 2018). See the program
- Ticket labeled Education Summit: Access to the Education Summit (3-4 February 2018) and to the main conference opening party (5 February 18:00-23:00).
- Ticket labeled Education Summit Keynote — Brenda Laurel: Access to the Education Summit on Saturday 3 only, from 3 pm (including opening reception).
- Ticket labeled Education Summit Keynote — Joe Edelman: Access to the Education Summit on Sunday 4 only, from 5:30 pm (including closing reception)
How can I pay?
- The easiest and fastest way to pay is by credit card, using the ticket platform above.
- Alternatively, you can pay by bank transfer. Please send an email to email@example.com, and we’ll send you an invoice with payment information.
I have a ticket, but I can’t come. What should I do?
- Please consider offering/selling your ticket to a colleague or online. Tickets are not refundable, but they are transferrable.
- Consider advertising your ticket by posting an announcement to Twitter using hashtags #ixd18 and #tickets, and include @ixdconf. We will help you sell your ticket by promoting your tweet.
- Once you’ve received payment for the ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the person’s name, email, job title, company and food preferences and we will re-issue the ticket to the new party.